Monday, September 7, 2009

A MONSTER BASH


Check out the spook-tacular Halloween decor Target has this year!! They barely got them stocked on the shelves before I snatched them up. I love the non traditional turquoise mixed in this color scheme. The table cloth is a black faux fur fabric from JoAnns. I sprinkled googlie eyes in different sizes around the table. The paper plates, monster jars, flex straws and monster teeth all came from Target. I put a blue marabou boa around the charger plates and filled containers with candy in coordinating colors. Now get to Target and gobble up your own monster bash.

9 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Super cute! I am running to Target!

Unknown said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Great colors. I love this

Unknown said...

I'm loving the color combo!

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

LOVE IT, great color combo. Eyeballs as confetti too cute. Thanks for sharing.

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

Super cute! What a great reason to go to Target :)

amy * stem * said...

So, so cute! The eyeballs are brilliant. : )

Frosted Events said...

Just letting you know we love this idea enough to feature it on our site frostedeventsblog.com!
Great job!

misty said...

I LOVE LOVE this idea, and i am wanting to do my little boys 2nd bday in Lil monsters. i found ur website and this is excatly the theme i was looking for. i have been searching target and so many other website for this monster stuff and i am having NO LUCK!! Do u know where i could find these monster dish, and figures at? I am having no luck with target or any site, im guessing bc this was last yr addition..
Thank you so much for ur help!